Social Value Creation
Candes Multi-Purpose Cooperative Partner Engagement
Partnership with the members of Candes Multi-Purpose Co-operative located in Bacungan, Palawan. The cooperative has more than 500 members and has the following plans andactivities for 2016:
- Sponsorship of the construction of the cooperative office with target completion within the year.
- Preparation of Project Plan for the Rattan Gathering business of the cooperative and linkages in the supply value chain.
- Skills inventory of the members of the cooperative to determine possible other projects to explore.
- Financial Literacy training for the cooperative officers.
- Rattan weaving skills training, partnership with TESDA for value added processing.
Premiere Leadership and Countryside Engagement Series (PLACE)
PHA will be working with different partners in the fulfillment of its commitment to invigorate the countryside and improve the leadership potential of micro and small entrepreneurs to make them more competitive in the ASEAN Economic Community integration beginning 2015.
PHA will sponsor and hold leadership training modules to SME Entrepreneurs thereby raising the capacity for leading and sustaining change in the countryside. The scope of thePLACE Program is nationwide and will be done on a quarterly basis.
PHA will be working with different partners in the fulfillment of its commitment to invigorate the countryside.