Premiere Horizon Alliance Corporation (the “Corporation”) would like to request for an extension of time to submit its SEC Form 17-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. The company needs additional time in preparing and consolidating the financial statements of the parent and subsidiaries.
- [Amend-1] Appointment of New Officer (September 22, 2022)
- Resignation of AVP – Controller/Data Protection Officer/Deputy Chief Information Officer (September 15, 2022)
- Quarterly Report (August 22, 2022)
- Request for extension to file SEC Form 17-Q (August 11, 2022)
- Public Ownership Report (July 15, 2022)